Benefits and risks of nose job and eyelid aesthetic surgery in Turkey
What are the benefits of nose job?
Rhinoplasty or nose job surgeries are very common to have. Especially if you have some issues like respiratory issues etc. But by getting a nose job in Turkey you can gain many advantages , such as…
- Breathing improvement
- Increase and decrease the size your nose
- Correcting deviated septum problems
- Reshaping and improving your nostrils
- Changing the overall look of your face
- Reducing big nasal tip
- Enhancing your facial features
- Reshaping the nose bridge
What are the risks of nose job?
Even though, there so many benefits of a nose job, but you also know about the risk too.
- You can get irritation due to the fact of improper healing and appearing scars.
- Septal perforation is also a risk.
- Not getting the result that you wanted.
- There can be anesthesia complications at the time of nose job in Turkey.
- Swelling even after the specific time period.
- Soreness, numbness or feeling pain in the area.
- You could also get infection.
- And because of these, you probably will need another rhinoplasty.
How to avoid risk after the nose job?
- Listen to your doctor’s instructions.
- Keep your head levelled. Do not sleep sideways.
- Use ice bag for 72 hours after nose job in Turkey.
- Check on your diet.
- Don’t drink caffeine or alcohol.
- Don’t blow your nose.
- Don’t do hardcore exercises that cause heavy breathing.
- Don’t smoke.
- Stay away from sunlight.
What are the benefits of eyelid surgery?
Just like nose job, eyelid aesthetic surgery in Turkey also have so many benefits. Especially, when you appoint a pro for the job.
- You will have a improved vision.
- With eyelift surgery, you will have a smoother forehead.
- Enhanced appearance and facial features.
- Younger looking eyes and brighter appearance.
- You can reshape your eyes.
- You can rid of the migraine pain.
What are the risks of eyelid cosmetic surgery?
- There can be excessive bleeding.
- Your lash line can be pulled down because of the surgery.
- You could have infection.
- Your could have problems with closing your eyes.
- Always feeling dry eyes.
- Abnormal eyelid folds.
- Discoloration of your eyelids.
- You could also have a possible vision loss.
How to avoid risks of eyelid surgeries?
- Use ice bags or ice cubes.
- Wear dark glasses to avoid sunlight.
- Don’t wear contact lenses afterwards. You can use eyeglasses.
- Do not do heavy exercises after eyelid aesthetic surgery in Turkey.
- Don’t drink alcohol and caffeine.
- Take complete rest after the surgery.
- Avoid putting any amount of makeup at all cost.
- Don’t put water on your eyes for two weeks.
- Call your doctor immediately if you see any liquid coming out.
Even though these two surgeries have risk involved, but you can be at a safe side by appointing a good surgeon for these surgeries. Many people are going through with these surgeries and they are living their life happily. So, if they can you will too. But you need to take precautions and your doctor’s instructions.