Cardiology Treatment in Turkey- A comprehensive study
Cardiology or medical science concerns the heart and circulatory system of the body. It is one of the most sought after medical treatments. Every year millions of people round the world die because of one of many cardiac issues. It is also one of the most advanced fields of treatments. When patients approach for treatment at right time, lives can be saved. If experiencing any troubles concerning your heart, urgent treatment is must. Cardiology Treatment in Turkey is among the most trusted choice for cardiac patients from around the world.
Diagnosis of heart diseases
Diagnosis is the first step towards right treatments for any heart ailment. If you complain about some heart issues your doctor may perform one or many tests to ascertain the right kind of problems that is affecting the normal functioning of the heart.
Once this is known further course of treatment is ascertained. Some of the common diagnostic techniques prescribed by doctors are Electrocardiogram (ECG), Holter Monitoring, Echocardiogram, Cardiac catheterization, cardiac computerized tomography (CT) scan, cardiac magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). Cardiology Turkey uses all these advanced techniques to ascertain the right kind of cardiac condition affecting a patient.
Types of heart surgeries
Not all heart conditions can be treated with medicines and lifestyle changes. If the condition is serious and cannot be dealt with medicines, then surgeries become inevitable. Some of the common heart surgeries Cardiology Turkey is often treats patients with are discussed below.
- Coronary angioplasty and stent implantation - This surgery is prescribed when there are blockages and your heart gets deprived of normal blood flow. With age and due to several other factors patients often suffer blockages in one or many parts of the heart. Cardiology Treatment in Turkey contributes significantly towards many successful surgeries round the year.
- Coronary artery bypass graft surgery( CABG) - Commonly known as bypass surgery, a blood vessel is taken from leg or chest or arm and grafted the coronary artery. Thus helps in detouring the blood stream bypassing the area that is blocked. This lets blood flow normally. Turkey has advanced medical technology to cater to patients needing CABG.
- Artificial pacemaker surgery - For this surgery a device called pacemaker is placed inside the skin and one of its wires is attached to the heart chambers. The device helps in stimulation of the heart muscles through regular supply of electric currents. Many patients suffering from conditions like occasional loss of consciousness may be advised for pacemaker installation. Cardiology Turkey is well known for its well advanced treatment for patients needing pacemaker. The costs are also reasonable.
Which heart conditions that can be treated with medicines?
Heart attack and some of other heart conditions can be treated with medicines and lifestyle changes. There are many medicines that can treat conditions like heart attack, angina, minor heart blockages, hypertension etc. When suffering from any heart condition, make sure to consult a cardio specialist immediately. Cardiology Treatment in Turkey treats cardiac patients with the latest medicines and surgeries if required.
How to prevent heart diseases?
Heart disease of any kind can be life threatening. Treatments are cumbersome and costly. It is wise to do everything it takes to prevent them. Fortunately there are ways to keep them at bay. Some of the steps that you can follow are as follows.
- Keep your blood pressure at check.
- Keep your cholesterol under the limits.
- Maintain healthy body weight.
- Go for regular cardiovascular exercise like walking etc.
- Quit smoking.
- Limit alcohol.
- Keep your stress levels low. Live and laugh to keep your heart healthy.
- Eat healthy and fresh food.