IVF Treatment is the best way to conceive your baby fast
Facing difficulties getting pregnant? Why worry when you have IVF Treatment in Turkey? This procedure can help you with your infertility issues and genetic problems and help the mother to conceive a child without undergoing the normal procedure of getting pregnant. This treatment has been around more than 40 years and has helped millions of families with healthy babies.
Intrigued to know more about IVF Treatment? Great! You’ll get everything here! Starting from the basics of the procedure, to the cost of IVF, this article covers everything.
What is IVF Treatment?
IVF or Vitro Fertilisation is a process of fertilizing an egg with the sperm outside the body in an incubator. It is then pushed back to the women’s uterus where it develops in normal conditions until the baby’s born.
One full cycle of IVF almost takes about three weeks and at times the steps ae split out and the process may take longer than 3 weeks.
Why is IVF Treatment undertaken?
Well, the primary reason for IVF Treatment is to treat infertility. Any women who cannot conceive a child in normal conditions resort to IVF Treatment.
Here are a few of the reasons other than infertility that calls for IVF Treatment in Turkey:
- Ovulation disorders: Anytime you face irregular or absent ovulation, or there are not enough eggs for fertilization, couples undertake IVF Treatment.
- Fallopian tube damage or blockage: When there is blockage or damage in the fallopian tube. The damage makes it difficult for a fertilized egg to travel from the embryo to the uterus.
- Uterine fibroids: Women who are in their 30’s and 40’s often have Fibroids attached in the walls of the uterus. The benign tumours interfere in the process of fertilization of eggs.
- Endometriosis: When the uterine grows outside of the uterus, it often blocks the process of fertilization and calls for the requirement of IVF Treatment in Turkey.
- A genetic disorder: Many times the parents are scared that the genetic disorder may pass down to the child. In such cases, couples resort to IVF treatment.
Other than these there are many reasons like impaired sperm production or function, fertility preservation for cancer, and many more reasons where couples find it safe to get conceive through IVF Treatment.
Is IVF treatment painful?
No, IVF injections are not painful. Though you may feel a slight stinging sensation it is not something to be concerned about. So, don’t worry much!
How much does IVF cost?
The average cost of IVF treatment is $12,000. The maximum cost of IVF Treatment is nothing more than $15,000 and it doesn't go below $10,000. There are other costs like the medications, doctors fees which approximate to $1,500 to $ 3000.
How many injections do you need for IVF treatment?
It depends on the body and the treatment plans prescribed by the doctor. On average it may vary from 1-2 injections per day. Fret not! The fertility nurse will be present with you to demonstrate and check whether you are pushing the injection in the right place.
Why worry about pregnancy when you have IVF treatment!
When you have the resources and knowledge to utilize such an amazing treatment to get pregnant, there is nothing much to worry about. IVF Treatment in Turkey makes sure that the entire process is undertaken with the utmost care and privacy and the child that is born is healthy too.
If you have face issues related to conceiving, there is no better treatment than IVF Treatment.