Know about different diseases of eyes and learn the ways to treat them
Most people suffer from eye diseases at least once in their lifetime. Some cases are severe and require immediate medical attention while some are less severe and go away with the help of some natural therapies. Eyes are the gateway to witness and experience the beauty of the Universe, and any effect on the vision of our eyes should be treated as early as possible.
Eye Diseases treatment in Turkey is the place where you will get the best treatment for your eyes. They use advanced technologies to detect your eye problems and help you with the best treatment.
If you want to more about eye diseases, keep on reading.
What are the various symptoms of eye diseases?
- Any sudden change in vision.
- Difficulty in reading or writing.
- Having difficulty in viewing obstacles or vehicles on the road.
- Blurred, hazy, or double vision.
- Frequent pain in and around the eye area.
- Severe and sudden eye pain.
- Seeing floating spider webs.
- Swollen red eyes.
- Getting the sensation of “curtains coming down” over one eye.
- Itching, burning, or a heavy discharge in the eyes.
- Change in the color of the iris.
- White areas in the eye's pupil.
- Sensing “a cup filling up with ink” in the eye and many more.
What are the different types of eye diseases?
Macular Degeneration: Also known as AMD, muscular degeneration damages the central portion of the retina.
Cataracts: These are painless cloudy areas on the eye lens. Cataracts are very common these and they mostly affect people as they age.
Glaucoma: In this type of eye diseases, the eye optic gets damaged and worse over time.
Diabetic Retinopathy: This eye disease affects people with diabetes by damaging the blood vessels in the back of the eye of the retina.
Conjunctivitis (Pinkeye): This is caused by bacterial or viral infections and it causes redness and inflammation on the clear tissue lining at the back of the eyelids and inside the eyelids (conjunctiva).
Retinal Detachment: This occurs when the retina detaches from the underlying tissue that puts it in it’s placed inside the eye.
Uveitis: The uvea is a layer of the eye that contains the veins and arteries. Uveitis is caused due to the inflammation of this middle layer of the eye.
Color Blindness: The beautiful colors we see in our eye day life is due to our eyes. Color Blindness is caused in the absence or malfunction of the color-sensitive cells located in the retina.
Floaters: Eye floaters are basically spots in the vision. The primary cause of eye floaters is aging.
Nearsightedness (Myopia): In this eye condition the patient has problems seeing objects at a distance. But they can see objects located nearby. It is generally caused due to the irregular bending of light due to the shape of the eye.
Farsightedness (Hypermetropia): Contrary to Nearsightedness, here the patients can see objects at far but are not being able to see objects placed nearby.
Here, we have mentioned just a few of the Eye Diseases. Other than these, there are many other eye diseases and conditions that can affect your eyes drastically.
Tips for maintaining good eye health
- Exercise regularly to improve the blood circulation which will, in turn, improve the oxygen level to the eyes and remove the toxins.
- Eat a balanced diet.
- Don’t smoke. According to Eye Diseases treatment in turkey smoking increases a variety of health problems that affect our entire body, including the eyes.
- Your eyes can benefit a lot from a good night sleep.
- Wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from the UV rays of the sun.
- Keep away from the device and blue lights.
- Wash your hands.
Eyes are the gateway to the soul
Eyes help us to witness the beauty of the world around. Any problem or irritation in the eyes should be treated immediately seeking some medical help. Eye Diseases treatment in Turkey is the ultimate place to get your eye treated with the help of top-notch device and technologies.