What is Dermatology? Best Dermatology Hospitals in Turkey.
We define that Dermatologist diagnoses, treats and monitors diseases related to hair, nails, skin and mouth.
What is Dermatology?
The largest organ in the body is the skin. It has many duties such as protecting the body from external infections and factors, and preventing heat loss. Skin and Venereal Diseases, Dermatology; skin, hair, nail diseases, can be explained as a medical specialty that deals with the problems such as cosmetics, skin health, diagnosing, treating and following the sexually transmitted diseases. It is also known as skin to the public.
The specialists who are responsible for the diseases that enter the dermatology field are also named as Dermatologists or skin diseases specialists. Describes preventive methods with the diagnosis and treatment of many other infectious diseases such as sexually transmitted diseases and scabies. Psoriasis is in the interest of dermatology in many important diseases such as skin, nail and fungus, eczema, Behcet's disease, skin infections.
Dermatology; The body is concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of nail, skin, hair and venereal diseases, such as the entrance door, that is, the oral mucosa. It is also named as leather science. Regardless of what and for what reason, if the individual complains of such diseases, he should contact the Dermatologist, Skin and Venereal Diseases section without any concern.
What Diseases Does Dermatology Treat, follow-up or deal?
Dermatologists; is a medical doctor specializing in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of skin cancer and skin conditions. Specialists called dermatologists make the diagnosis easily and advise the patient a compatible solution. Sometimes it should be considered that the solution is quite easy. Dermatologists; Improvement methods are recommended for patients of all ages, such as infants, children, adults and adolescents. So what do dermatologists look at and what diseases do they treat?
- Fungal diseases such as feet, nails, trunk, hair, vaginal fungi.
- Diseases with bacterial and viral rash on the skin such as abscesses, scarlet fever, measles, inflammatory, rubella, shingles, chicken pox.
- Parasitic skin diseases such as hair, body lice, scabies.
- Nail diseases.
- Psoriasis etc. dermatoses.
- Behcet's disease.
- Callus and warts.
- Vascular skin diseases.
- Hair diseases.
- Leg Ulcers.
- Connective tissue diseases.
- Lip, mouth and tongue cavity diseases.
- Allergic skin diseases such as acute and chronic urticaria, insect bites, food allergies, drug-induced skin reaction, allergic reactions, sun-related diseases.
- Summer gland diseases.
- Skin diseases related to nutrition and metabolic disorders.
- Good and malignant tumors on the skin.
- Pigmentation disorders such as sun spots, vitiligo, pregnancy-related spotting, freckles, spots after skin conditions.
- Childhood skin disorders due to genetic factors.
- Skin disorders due to psychological factors.
Best Dermatology Hospitals in Turkey.
Dermatology is an important factor in medical world, skin diseases are increasing and patients of dermatology are looking for treatment that will end their skin diseases in a very short time. Now, as turkey is progressing in Healthcare tourism, we can observe the services given by Turkish Hospitals to the foreign patients. Foreign patients coming to Turkey are from several countries with different languages. Turkey's healthcare tourism provides translators more than ten languages. The hospitals in Turkey are progressing every year with professional doctors who are treating the patients in the best way. Well, if we compare Turkey's hospitals world wide, we can see Turkey is providing the patients better treatments and acceptable prices.
The services provided by Top Turkish Hospitals.
- Treatment of skin stains
- Hair loss treatments
- Extreme Feathering causes
- Laser epilation
- Extreme sweating treatments
- Medical treatments for extreme sweating
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Wrinkle treatment
- Wrinkle treatment with filler injections