Heart diseases and its symptoms, best hospitals for heart diseases in Turkey.
What is heart disease?
The term heart "disease" refers to several types of heart conditions. The most common type of heart disease is coronary artery disease (CAD), which affects the blood flow to the heart. Decreased blood flow can cause a heart attack.
The symptoms of heart attack.
Mostly heart disease may be silent and not diagnosed until a person experiences signs or symptoms of a heart attack, heart failure or an arrhythmia. When these events happen, symptoms may include.
- Heart attack: Chest pain or discomfort, upper back or neck pain, indigestion, heartburn, nausea or vomiting, extreme fatigue, upper body discomfort, dizziness and shortness of breath.
- Arrhythmia: Fluttering feelings in the chest (palpitations).
- Heart failure: Shortness of breath, fatigue, or swelling of the feet, ankles, legs, abdomen or neck veins.
What are the risk factors for the heart disease?
High blood pressure, high blood cholesterol and smoking are key risk factors for heart disease. Several other medical conditions and lifestyle choices can also put people at higher risk for heart disease, including
What is cardiac rehabilitation?
Cardiac rehabilitation (rehab) is an important program for anyone recovering from heart attack, heart failure or some types of heart surgery. Cardiac rehab is a supervised program that includes,
- Physical activity
- Education about healthy living, including healthy eating, taking medicine as prescribed and ways to help you quit smoking.
- Counseling to find ways to relieve stress and improve mental health.
A team of people may help you through cardiac rehab, including your health care team, exercise and nutrition specialists, physical therapists and counselors or mental health professionals.
Best Hospitals in Turkey.
Turkey is progressing in medical field since decades, educating Turkish and foreigners in best universities. The hospitals in Turkey are in progress, if we compare Turkey's hospitals world widely, we can see Turkey's healthcare tourism is progressing better than many countries. Turkey receives thousands of foreign patients for several treatments and surgeries, from different countries. Turkey doctors are doing their best to make the patients happy. Cardiology in Turkey is famous and the prices are acceptable, the patients of cardiologies are being treated well. The percentage of successful surgery in Turkish hospitals are high, so the patients can be calm from the surgery's success.